Senior Web Analyst
Who are we?
With clients such as Richer Sounds, Go Outdoors, Crew Clothing, Paperchase, Cotton Traders and Direct Golf, Applied Web Analytics (AWA) is one of the UK’s leading conversion rate optimisation consultancies.
Based in London and York, we specialise in multi-channel retail. Our mission is to help good online retailers become great ones and boost online sales through measurement and testing.
We’re passionate about getting results for our clients, being consistent, behaving with integrity, using and increasing our knowledge and having fun.
We are also pioneers in building the profile of conversion rate optimisation, and organize Conversion Thursday Manchester that runs bi-monthly.
With rapid growth, we now want to add to the team with the appointment of an experienced Senior Web Analyst.
What will you be doing?
What we offer is variety - it’s impossible to predict what you will be doing day-to-day, but you’ll be working with lots of clients, all with their unique challenges and different needs.
It boils down to this:-
*Delivering a varied range of small, large and on-going optimization projects, using both qualitative and quantitative data, to improve clients’ online revenues
*Managing a team of analysts, optimisers and configuration specialists
*Writing detailed technical, design and creative briefs for others to implement
*Evaluating the effectiveness of new web analytical tools for use on client and internal projects
*Helping clients to develop a culture of continuous improvement using workshops, briefings and change management techniques
*Developing our own CRO methodology, writing blog posts, speaking at conferences and using social media to grow our influence
*Assisting with presentations to prospects and account management of existing clients
Who are you?
You need to be a web analyst with at least 3 years’ experience and a track record of delivering quantifiable bottom line improvements.
Specifically, we’re looking for:
*Deep understanding of the conversion rate optimization process for e-commerce websites
*Thorough grounding in the configuration and insight that can be gained from Google Analytics or Omniture/Coremetrics, as well as usability testing, surveys, interviews
*Solid grasp of online marketing and e-commerce best practices, plus good knowledge of web technologies
*Experience of generating hypotheses that you have then split-tested
* Track record of delivering optimisation projects, with great results
As a person, we’d like you to be
* Passionate about conversion rate optimisation
* Have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and experience
* Fantastic with numbers and words – written and spoken
* Convincing and influential to your clients, motivating to your team
* Adept with both detail and the bigger commercial picture
* Fun to have around, honest and straightforward
What will you get?
* Money – cash in the bank, plus the chance to get shares in the business
* Holidays – 22 days + 5 days to be spent on voluntary / community projects
* Peace of mind – health cover, should the worse happen
* The chance to develop and get promoted to leadership roles, e.g. Head of Optimisation
* A stake in growing a successful CRO agency that will operate all over the world
* Fame – get to speak at conferences and work with household names
* Flexibility – work in London, York or at home if you feel like it
* Learn from others – with the chance to work with the other members of our talented team
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you would like to chat (confidential, of course) then call Dan Croxen-John on 0800 990 3580
Please email a covering letter and CV explaining why you are right for this role.