Digital Production Manager - ONL00108
Are you passionate about all things digital and ambitious enough to help us beat cancer?
We’re looking for a creative individual to...
• Bring user journeys to life through superior digital content and online marketing campaigns
• Manage defined areas within our digital footprint and deliver, manage and optimise all stages of the user journey providing exposure to our vital cancer content and income for our game-changing research
• Manage, coach and inspire a team of digital execs to deliver our digital strategy
Beating cancer is a real challenge. Here at Cancer Research UK we have 3,500 talented people who are passionate about achieving this vision and thrive in our complex, diverse and dynamic environment.
Whether the audience is patients, supporters, journalists or researchers, we need a Digital Production Manager to drive the success of our digital content by applying their passion for digital communication to deliver excellent results and inspiring the digital team to do the same. We can’t achieve our goals without maximising revenues and raising awareness and understanding of cancer so we need to ensure we bring online user journeys to life through campaigns and superior digital content.
You can help us save millions of lives through...
• Proven experience of delivering successful online advertising and marketing campaigns via paid search.
• Experience of, or a passion for, all things mobile so that you can support the development of our mobile strategy and embed multi-device thinking across the Production team.
• Your excellent understanding of user experience and how it impacts digital design, structure, content and campaigns
• Demonstrable experience in producing digital content across the following areas: editorial, design, marketing, testing and optimising, web accessibility, usability and web conventions and IA
• Your ability to build strong relationships with a range of internal stakeholders and external agencies to take a collaborative approach to ensure delivery
Our passion, determination and ambition leads us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets. This means that you’ll need to have proven experience in people management and be able to motivate, coach and manage your team to deliver amazing work. Line managing a team of digital executives and drawing on the wider production team, you will deliver, manage and optimise all stages of the user journey and deliver marketing campaigns.
You’ll also need to have excellent communication skills, be technically literate and have a solid grasp of web analytics. You’ll be working on concurrent campaigns and initiatives, so you’ll need to be organised and able to take a pragmatic approach when necessary to meet deadlines and budget requirements. If you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career as we work hard to beat cancer – together.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
All applications should be made via the Cancer Research UK careers website, where you will need to create a profile before you can submit an application.
Our online application process also involves attaching your CV and Covering letter which should outline your interest in applying for the role and explain how you meet the set criteria.