Digital Marketing Analyst – Social Media
Digital Marketing Analyst – Social Media
Travel – 25% of the time
Nokia is committed to connecting people to what matters to them, giving them the power to make the most of every moment, everywhere, anytime. At Nokia, you have a personal opportunity in an inspiring environment to make a global difference. Build a career that you will be proud of. Go on an adventure every day. Help shape a new era in the mobile industry. It’s your world. This is your moment to shape it.
Marketing & Communications is playing a crucial role in the development of Nokia’s new brand vision. We are developing a world-class marketing and communication strategy for the roll-out of new products across the globe and the renewal of the Nokia brand.
This is a unique opportunity, working for a major global brand. As the Digital Marketing Analyst – Social Media, you will be responsible for driving the efficiency and effectiveness of Social Media marketing activity through the analysis, acquisition & application of performance-based marketing disciplines
You will be tasked with defining and supporting the social media team by building a relevant KPI framework across listening, advocacy, social media assets and social commerce.
Reporting on business performance against KPI activity and provide actionable recommendations to improve performance will make up a fair proportion of the weekly activities.
The successful candidate will enjoy developing global and local targets for social media activity and working with local markets to help achieve targets through relevant and actionable optimisation.
Additional accountabilities will include:
• Supporting campaign managers and local markets in campaign implementation, campaign pre-launch, post-campaign analysis, campaign tracking codes tagging and auditing.
• Ensure that all social media activities are developed and implemented, taking into consideration; consumer targeting, campaign insight, real-time observation/analysis and continuous campaign optimization.
• Ensure Nokia is achieving maximum ROI and ROAS for all social media investment
• Manage and participate in market level presentations driving change in social media activity to improve ROI
• Analyse and outline optimal user journeys for Social Media assets with concentration on purchase consideration and social commerce.
Key to this role will be your ability to work with the Digital Performance and Social Media teams to show true value of social media activity to the business.
We’re looking for an individual with a solid understanding and proven experience of the following:
• An expert in the management and application of world-class digital marketing practices, tools, techniques, methodologies within social media
• Experience with Web analytics platforms
• Experience working within a complex global organisations
• Operational experience in leading agency partners and internal IT stakeholders to define, develop and deploy global and local reporting
• Ability to lead ad-hoc projects, collaborate with global teams and take part in global projects.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and communicate at all levels of the organisation
It’s important that you see yourself as highly personable, tenacious, flexible, passionate and resilient. You must have solid communication skills, as this role is truly global and thus must have excellent awareness of cross-cultural communications and marketing.
Of course most importantly you’ll have a passion for, and a belief in, the fundamental importance of digital marketing and a love of mobile technology. The world is moving fast in this sector, we expect that you have the drive and enthusiasm to be a forefront runner.
Our Marketing organisation is driving one of the greatest transformations in the mobile industry. Join us as we shape a new era in Nokia’s history.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please apply online directly