AT Internet is a leading Web, Mobile and Social Media analytics solution provider, with more than 1,500 clients, many of whom are widely recognised brands such as Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile), Le Monde, Total, SoundCloud.com, Société Générale and Carrefour.
Currently measuring 350,000 websites, AT Internet has “a tremendous rapport with its clients, gathering the evaluation’s highest quality of reference scores” according to the latest Forrester Wave for Web Analytics. Since 1995, AT Internet’s core values have always been trust and integrity to build the best Online Intelligence solution in the market.
AT Internet offers a robust and reliable best of breed SaaS platform and partners with industry leaders to offer a complete solution to enhance marketing intelligence and business effectiveness.
The company has offices in 5 countries and partners in 20 countries.
After having built a strong international client portfolio over the past 2 years and after having experienced significant growth in brand awareness, AT Internet is recruiting a VP Marketing to boost its business development growth.
Reporting directly to the CEO and working very closely with the Board Members, the VP Marketing will direct the company’s overall product marketing policy and corporate marketing communication.
- Plan and manage the company’s marketing communication budget and coordinate operational marketing activities.
- Manage a team of product marketing managers, communication and sales support staff.
- Design, implement and facilitate the annual product marketing plan and management of the product range life cycles.
- Supervise competitive analysis and market research, determine the risks and marketability of potential products and product features, and generate product requirements documents for future development.
- Develop pricing policies (including volume discounts and terms and conditions for high-profile customers and channel partners), positioning and packaging.
- Produce, in close collaboration with the team, a full range of marketing materials including content management, brochures, newsletters, product information, exhibition materials, sales material, presentations, etc.
- Manage and develop online and offline communication channels and measure their ROI. Handle PR agency and press contacts along with the communication coordinator, write press materials, manage and plan spokespeople.
- Manage contacts with partners, suppliers and other third parties with regards to operational communications, joint marketing and sponsor requests.
- With the event manager, plan the organisations of events, including logistics, venues, sponsors and speakers, entertainment etc.
- Represent the company at events and conferences.
- Organise and implement customer relations including:
o Customer satisfaction surveys;
o Special customer or company events.
- Mid-career level, with about 10 years of experience and at least several in a senior marketing role.
- Managing employees, in an ICT or technical environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and writing).
- Strong customer focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and enthusiastic team-player.
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational level.
- Strong understanding of, and passion for the Internet and all digital marketing channels.
- International exposure and willingness to travel.
- Ability to express and understand complex issues in English, both verbally and in writing, are required (Native English speaker would be a major advantage). A third language from German, Portuguese or Spanish would also be a plus.
- Sector: Internet, Technology, Telecommunication
- Area: Marketing, Communication, Business development, Strategy, Management
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please e-mail at email@example.com
Please e-mail a covering letter and CV explaining your suitability for the job