Digital Marketing Consultant
Stream:20 is a leading digital marketing consultancy based in London (City) with an impressive list of clients such as BSkyB, Betfair and Experian.
Our mission is simple – to help our clients increase digital revenue – we are passionate about performance and return on investment.
We are currently growing our high-calibre consultancy team and we are looking for talented, professional, experienced individuals to work on some of our biggest accounts.
As a Stream:20 consultant you will spend time working on-site at the client’s office as well as Stream:20 offices in Central London.
We provide a positive working environment, a very supportive management team and host regular social events throughout the year.
There is a defined career progression path with opportunities for promotion.
Other benefits: Quarterly Bonus Scheme, Bupa, Extended holidays
We are currently looking for someone to join the team with expertise in 2 or more of the following disciplines;
• Affiliate marketing
• Email marketing/eCRM
• Web analytics
• Social Media
• Mobile marketing
• Website build (project management)
• Digital marketing management (channel management)
A minimum of 3 year’s experience is required. Blue-chip client background essential.
• Thought leadership
• Strategy formation
• Strategy implementation and/or managing external agencies to implement
• Senior stakeholder liaison
• Presentations to senior management
• Ability to absorb large amounts of information and data in order to be able to understand clients business
• Background in managing and implementing large scale digital marketing channels – you will have worked with large budgets
• Understanding of opportunities/effectiveness/limitations of digital marketing channels and techniques
• Ability to consult into both senior management as well as a marketing manager level
• Work well under pressure to tight deadlines
• Motivated by targets / results
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
Stream:20 is a meritocracy - excellent career progression opportunities will exist for the successful candidate.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please send us a CV along with salary expectations to the email address above.