Digital MI Analyst / Web Analytics Specialist – London – £32,000 + Bonus + Benefits
My client is a forward thinking and customer-centric organisation who are looking to recruit a Digital MI Analyst / Web Analyst / Web Analytics Specialist to work closely with the Head of Digital and the Web Channel Manager to ensure that their digital / online presence is optimised.
In this role you will be responsible for analysing and providing reporting on all data and information generated from the organisations digital activities including the web, mobile, and social. You will use analytics software and other relevant tools to perform detailed analysis of web traffic and other analytics to provide insight and recommendation to the Senior Management Team, ensuring that the online customer experience and journey is effectively measured, reported and continually improved.
• Expertise in working with relevant analytic, decisioning and reporting tools such as Google Analytics ideally with relevant qualifications such as Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) test
• Analytical and numerical skills; comfortable working with and manipulating complex data from multiple sources
• Knowledge of selecting and using relevant statistical tools such as SQL
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Experience of interpreting data and MI from a variety of sources and drawing credible conclusions with
• Good presentation and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to a organisation which is having a positive impact on people’s lives. If you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV to Natalie Cannon. Suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion and additional information
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Natalie Cannon Natalie.Cannon@experis.co.uk
If you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV to Natalie Cannon. Suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion and additional information