Business Development Manager
Organic Development has grown year on year since its inception in 2007 and has always been a profitable business. in the last year the company has doubled in size and become more profitable than ever.
We work with leading brands such as Orange, Alcatel Lucent, Baker Tilly, The British Red Cross and Civil Aviation Authority.
We have a requirement for an additional new business person to join our impressive team.
Only the seriously ambitious need apply. If you share our values, sense of purpose and commitment to build one of the largest and most successful digital agencies in the UK then we want to hear from you.
We will always have a position and a package appropriate for the right person so if you share the vision and the commitment of our team get in touch.
Grow with Organic!
Working with the MD, Business Development Director and management team.
Lead generating, Pitching to and closing digital business contracts with large corporate/brands. Using a tailored on brand approach with the aim of gaining meetings to sell in a range of software and services available form the Organic Development group.
These services include:
• Fully integrated digital marketing services
• Website and software development, mobile development
• Digital marketing strategy, creative design, consultancy
• Paid and Organic Search Marketing
• Social Media Services
• Content / In bound marketing
• Creative, Branding and Video development
• Integrated digital marketing campaigns
• Specific software applications
• To generate £450k plus of annual new business wins and contracts
You will be expected to:
• Maintain a funnel of new business opportunities as well as communicating with those met in the past.
• Meet and report on monthly agreed sales targets
• Online and offline networking
• Drive supporting marketing activities
• Arranging appointments and meeting with new clients
• Dealing with new business enquiries
• Closing business leads and ensuring specifications and paperwork are completed
• Writing and sending bespoke proposals and quotes.
• Working closely with the Organic Development team to foster growth as well as keeping on top of all won accounts.
• Extensive experience in a successful sales role.
• Knowledge of the digital industry (SEO/SEM, Social Media, PPC), web development and mobile, competitors and pricing.
• An Active social media profile
• Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
• Strives to continually improve productivity and quality of work produced.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and positive attitude to succeed.
• Results-oriented, driven by both financial and career opportunities.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Ability to work on own as well as effectively as part of a team.
• A Self-starter with the ability to work alone (as well as in a team) and self motivate.
• High degree of resilience and persuasiveness.
• Excellent negotiator, communicator.
• Experience in business to business (B2B) sales and in dealing with blue chip, large corporate and/ or public sector companies.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07989 333304 and Speak to James Moffat for more details.