Fraser Hart is part of the Anthony Nicholas Group, with 37 premium showrooms throughout the UK, we specialise in fine jewellery and leading watch brands. Having been voted Multiple Jeweller for the past two years we were again shortlisted for 2012. We are continually growing the company by investing in store formats, our multi-channel strategy and our people in the UK’s premier jewellery market.
As Ecommerce Administrator you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Fraser Hart web site. For implementing on line initiatives, developments, managing and uploading all product and web content, forecasting and managing stock levels, managing on line promotions
• To ensure the all activity meets the company’s Vision Value and Goals
• Supporting the Multi-Channel Manager and the day to day running of the site as directed
• Implementing on line advertising campaigns
• Ensure the store finder is maximised
• Implementing SEO initiatives
• Implementing regular CRM activity for the database, ensuring communications to the customer is relevant and targeted
• Updating all product content (copy, descriptions, prices, photography etc) including close liaison with internal and external teams (merchandising, buyers, suppliers) to ensure that the on line merchandising reflects the correct product offer
• Co- ordinate and manage on line photography requirements
• Document new processes and create user guides
• To deal with all customer related queries and issues on after-sales and service
• To liaise with all brand partners in terms of product, photography, content
• Ensure that Facebook, Twitter and other forms of Social Media are updated consistently to reflect and engage daily activity
• To develop and maintain excellent business relationships with Watch Brands and Jewellery brands in conjunction with the Multi-Channel Manager
• Experience and understanding of the retail e commerce
• Experience in managing an on line store
• Experience in all Social media activity
• Experience in building on line content
• Customer-focused approach
• Experience in building customer relationships and business acquisition
• Proven ability to deliver sales, profit, quality and customer experience targets
• Strong people management, communication and negotiation skills
• Collaborative approach - able to influence, inspire, persuade and motivate direct reports, suppliers and colleagues
• Analytically skilled with excellent attention to detail and reporting
• Knowledge of HTML
• At least 3 years’ experience within retail Ecommerce
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this role is for you please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV, and remember to state your salary and package.
No phone calls please
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only succesful applicants will be contacted.