Fraser Hart is part of the Anthony Nicholas Group, with 37 premium showrooms throughout the UK, we specialise in fine jewellery and leading watch brands. Having been voted Multiple Jeweller for the past two years we were again shortlisted for 2012. We are continually growing the company by investing in store formats, our multi-channel strategy and our people in the UK’s premier jewellery market.
You will lead the e commerce sales growth by developing effective strategies and tactics to drive buyer activity across the platform. Your focus will be the acquisition of new customers and retention of existing. Improve the conversion of sales through the website and through email promotional strategies to existing customers. You will manage the merchandising and brand content of the site. You will grow revenue and gross margin as detailed in the business plan. You will develop and implement all social media activity. You will maintain high standards of creative and communications.
You will have full P&L responsibility for all sales and profit
• To ensure that all activity meets the company’s Vision Value and Goals
• Building and delivering a strategic plan including SEO, PPC, Affiliates, emails and social media
• Plan and manage the multi-channel budget
• Ensuring that the site is consistent with brand strategy and guidelines
• Campaign analysis, trend identification and reporting to optimise campaigns Improvement of website conversions through the improved design, usability, content and conversion through best ROI
• Set up and manage affiliate programmes
• Develop a CRM strategy, ensuring relevant targeting and ROI
• Manage the tracking, reporting and analysis of sale and all Google analytics
• Manage hosting with external suppliers and review where necessary
• Ensuring all on line activity is budgeted, integrated with all online marketing activity, delivered on time, against business objectives and brand positioning
• You will pro-actively drive the brand social media strategy to increase engagement and grow our community across social spaces
• Develop the digital innovation roadmap (click and deliver, buy on line collect in store) including mobile
• Directly manage and build excellent working relationships with digital agency and digital buying agency
• Work with digital agency to optimise performance of the annual paid search budget and optimise natural search
• To develop and maintain excellent business relationship with key premium watch brands including Rolex, Breitling, Omega, Cartier, Tag etc
• You will develop annual sales and profit projections and work within agreed budgets
Experience, thorough understanding and knowledge to develop an existing retail
e commerce site into best in class, delivering projected financial, visitors, and
• Proven experience in all social media channels
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communications
• Technically proficient with an understanding of multiple coding language
• Operational, strategic and tactical thinker
• Strong project management and inter department skills
• Good at managing processes and project implementation
• Be supportive with an approachable manner
• Demonstrate ability and willingness to work within flat structure
• Deep understanding of web site architecture and search engine optimisation
• Used analytics tools such as Google analytics and a knowledge of Coremetrics & Google/Bing Webmaster tools
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this role is for you please email email@example.com attaching your CV, and remember to state your salary and package.
No phone calls please.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.