Cultural Curator (Social Media Co-ordinator)
Do you love pop culture and social networking?
Do you like talking about everything from style to sport, film to festivals and music to culture?
We are looking for someone bold at heart to be the living, breathing voice of our social spaces.
As the Fudge Cultural Curator you will be responsible for everyday social media strategy, moderation and community-building, alongside curating content from Fudge assets and the pop culture world as a whole. Engaging Fudge fans with this content across multiple platforms in methods that are both traditional and unexpected.
- Act as the representative for our core audience. Know what interests them and what makes them tick. Use your knowledge to create and post engaging content for the website and across our social media presences.
- Create a dialogue with users to promote loyalty and participation.
- Increase reach within social media platforms and ensure users are actively engaged with the brand.
- Work with the customer service team to ensure any complaints are dealt with promptly.
- Create and manage the social media calendar and promotions ensuring wider marketing campaigns are supported.
- Brief agencies on key campaigns that require their input and work with them on their deliverables.
- Engage with key bloggers & influential ‘players’ within the online space and know how to influence them.
- Monitor social media activity and report back on core KPI’s.
- Implement social media strategy globally. Provide support and content to global teams.
- Work with the internal PR team to create content including organizing photo/video shoots, inputting into event organization and writing press releases for external online sites.
- Be responsible for involving the rest of the company with the social strategy and platforms. Take ownership for encouraging and training them in the use of these.
- Engage with Fudge salon hairdressers to produce exciting content for the website and promote our salon network.
Mandatory: Educated to degree level
Desired: Experience in online social marketing/PR and copy writing. A keen interest or experience in photography would also be useful.
Experience and Background:
Successful candidate is likely to have;-
• Exceptional ability to communicate information, ideas and a strong personality in written and image format with evidence demonstrating quality and consistency.
• In depth knowledge of social media platforms with experience in marketing promotions and community management.
• Experience managing content via a CMS.
• Used site analytics packages to assess website performance.
This role would suit someone who:-
• Is culturally aware with their ‘finger on the pulse’ of what’s happening and up-coming in popular culture.
• Has a clear understanding of digital marketing channels.
• Has a passion for the internet & new technologies.
• Is active across multiple social media platforms.
• Can manage multiple projects & deadlines with ease.
• Is professional & confident in dealing with multiple stakeholders.
• Is highly organized.
• Shows initiative and is achievement orientated.
• Thinks and acts quickly with a dynamic approach to problem solving.
• Works well in a team.
• Has a good sense of humour!
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please e-mail a covering letter and CV explaining your suitability for the job, your salary expectations and links to your social media pages.