Established in 1997, Mountain Warehouse has grown rapidly to become the largest Outdoor Retailer in the UK, with 150 stores nationwide and strong online sales. We have big ambitions for our online growth, both within the UK and internationally. We are looking for the right individual to join us as a Search Executive to drive sales across organic and paid search. There is much we can do to proactively grow this channel, with the main responsibilities detailed below.
As Search Executive you will play a key role in developing both our PPC and SEO strategy and be given the opportunity to take a hands-on approach to the growth of these channels. Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, with plenty of exposure to senior management, this is a meaty role within a passionate team and fast-growing business.
You will be responsible for the day to day implementation of our SEO strategy:
• On site optimisation including improving meta data, titles, description and site content
• Implementing a keyword strategy based on categories with high potential for improvement and return
• Identifying problems and working alongside our tech dev team to implement site developments
• Optimising landing pages for target keyword lists
• Improving current inbound links and acquiring new high authority links
• Competitor analysis
• Weekly reporting to management
You will be responsible for the day to day management of our PPC activity including:
• Keyword research and identification of new categories for expansion
• Categorisation and grouping of keywords to enable effective account changes
• Granular optimisation at a keyword level and implementation of bid strategy
• Planning, implementation and reporting on A/B testing both for ad copy and landing pages
• Campaign cost management
• Expansion onto new platforms (Yahoo and Bing) and new territories – including international, additional language skills a bonus
• Competitor Analysis
• Weekly reporting on the key metrics of revenue, CPC, CPO and ROI.
• At least one years’ experience managing PPC accounts either in house or agency side
• A degree in marketing, business, communications or a relevant subject is desirable
• A track record of delivering results based on CPO, ROI and revenue increases
• Passionate about analysing the granular mechanics behind PPC and SEO improvements and motivated by driving success in the form of revenue and profit
• Hands on knowledge and experience of building and running successful campaigns in Adwords
• A thorough knowledge of search best practice and recent algorithm updates
• Excellent analytics skills with an in depth knowledge of Google Analytics and MS Excel
• Adept at managing multiple concurrent projects and able to prioritise your workload accordingly
• Pro-active ‘do-er’, keen to roll your sleeves up and make big difference as part of our fantastic team
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please send a Cover Letter and CV, stating current salary, for the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org