Serif develops and publishes the award-winning software range which includes PagePlus™, PhotoPlus™, DrawPlus™, WebPlus™, MoviePlus™, PanoramaPlus™ and CraftArtist™. Our goal is to develop better value alternatives to high-end design and publishing packages. Over the last 5 years our online business has grown dramatically and we are consistently ranked amongst the most visited websites within our sector. To continue to deliver year on year growth in the UK and internationally, we are seeking talented, innovative and enthusiastic people to join our dedicated e-commerce team.
High quality content across all channels is fundamental to providing our visitors with the best possible experience. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a tech savvy writer to join our team. The ideal candidate must be able to deliver engaging, compelling and informative copy across all of our online channels.
As the Digital Copywriter, you will be responsible for planning and producing copy across all online campaigns, covering long copy, short copy and everything in between. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading online content, you will also work with the Online Team to drive more website traffic, improve conversion and SEO performance. Through regular split testing, your copy will inspire new and existing customers to visit our website and purchase from us more frequently. As an integral part of the Online Team, identify new ways to improve copy and add value in any way you see viable.
We would like you to get in touch, if you…
• Are highly creative, imaginative and motivated
• Can research and write unique technical copy
• Have impeccable written and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and a keen eye for inaccuracies
• Ability to proofread own work
• Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and budgets without compromising on accuracy
• Strong team player capable of integrating into a strong cross-functional team working at high pace and under pressure
• Have a keen eye for use of good imagery
Those added extras…
• Proven commercial experience, gained within an agency or in-house environment
• An interest in commerce, and new advertising trends and techniques
• Be an active blogger, tweeter and have an interest in social media marketing
• Basic knowledge of HTML would be advantageous
• An understanding of general computer software
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to the Recruitment Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting code: EDC181012