Marketing Manager - Client Services
Econsultancy is looking for a bright marketing manager to join our growing marketing team. In this exciting new role, you’ll be responsible for generating leads for our Client Services division.
Client Services is responsible for our in-company training and consulting business. The team works with clients to develop bespoke solutions tailored to their organisation, ranging from one-day courses to ongoing consulting and skills development programmes.
You’ll be planning and implementing integrated marketing and business development campaigns, designed to generate business from new and existing clients.
Based in our London office, you’ll be primarily focused on the UK business but will collaborate closely with colleagues around the world on local campaign delivery.
This is an exciting new role, perfect for a professional services marketer looking to apply their skills in a new market. As a small company, Econsultancy is fast-moving, reactive and a rewarding place to work.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, your role will include the following aspects:
* Understand and interpret the issues faced by our clients
* Design the marketing and business development (lead generating/nurturing) for existing and prospective clients
* Provide hands-on management and execution of integrated marketing campaigns (email, social, video, collateral, events, PR)
* Work closely with marketing, editorial and other internal teams, creative resources and external suppliers to produce on-brand communications
* Assist with international roll out of campaigns
* Provide feedback on the effectiveness of marketing activities against set objectives, and use the feedback to develop new ideas
* Leverage assets from across the Econsultancy business (eg. research, events) to the benefit of Client Services
* Work with the team to establish standard processes and methodologies (lead management, branding, account management)
* Minimum three years B2B marketing experience - ideally a mix of marketing, communications and business development
* Ability to translate business propositions into marketing campaigns and sales collateral
* Confident developing propositions, branding and positioning
* Experience in thought leadership PR
* Content marketing
* Skilled copywriter
* Email marketing
* Project management and organisational skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Confident working with data, establishing processes and workflows
* Innovation and creativity
* Marketing automation and/or lead scoring experience
* Strong interest in digital marketing
* Econsultancy membership
* Professional services marketing background
* Familiar with Salesforce
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please contact Clare Laurie at clare.laurie @ econsultancy.com or call 020 7269 1450.
Please email your CV with covering letter explaining your suitability for the job and salary expectations to Clare Laurie (clare.laurie @ econsultancy.com)