We have a really exciting opportunity within our Ecommerce Division for someone who is looking for the chance to help shape Debenhams ecommerce strategy. Suitable candidates will have a proven track record in data analysis and web analytics, and thrive on data to help make decisions.
The Insight Manager will be integral to the continual development of Debenhams analytics and data driven approach across its digital estate, including UK, Irish, international and mobile optimised websites, as well as smartphone applications. They will be responsible for the constant development of data capture through SiteCatalyst, our analytics tool and supporting the insight team in providing accurate and timely analysis for key business stakeholders.
The role requires a combined skill set of analysis and implementation experience that will help provide the business with the tools to improve Debenhams digital performance.
• Participate in meetings to assess analytics and user requirements and work with analysts and other key stakeholders to ascertain the reporting requirements.
• Assess and develop tagging specifications to maximise reporting capabilities.
• Prepare and write instructions for developers (including some elements of code) with recommendations on approach and work closely with them to ensure that the implementation is correct.
• Configure web analysis tools so that reports can be correctly generated and the required output is accurate.
• Carry out QA/testing of implementation to ensure the correct data is being forwarded to the analytics tools.
• Run reports, respond to queries and data requests for a number of areas of the business that require information on the performance of Debenhams digital channels including the forecasting of key web metrics, especially prior to sale events.
• Strong interest in web analytics and digital marketing with exposure to web analytics tools. This would ideally include a technical knowledge of Omniture/Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics and TagMan covering analysis, implementation through tagging and configuration as well as requirements gathering and technical documentation.
• Experience of ecommerce or transactional websites
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, to communicate clearly and confidently with different areas and levels within the business
• Strong attention to detail and manage workload in a context of changing priorities
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please apply online attaching your CV. Please include your current salary and salary expectations.