Business Development Manager
Econsultancy is seeking an experienced (2+ years) business development manager to join its Sydney Team.
The role is primarily focused on growing new and existing accounts selling sponsorship, research, memberships, lead generation and advertising to leading digital marketing suppliers and agencies.
- Help achieve budgets and targets for revenue from events, advertising, memberships and lead generation activities
- Maintain and grow sales revenue from current customers through email, face to face and telemarketing campaigns
- Actively develop relationships with new prospects in target sectors
- Keep updated with current industry trends and how they affect online marketing professionals
- Work in harmony with a wider commercial team to achieve targets
- Contribute to New product development to suit both market and customer needs
- Provide accurate sales reporting and data via Salesforce
- At least 2 years sales experience, preferably in media sales, events, sponsorships or B2B online)
- A broad view of the digital landscape; industry events, trade bodies, leading suppliers/agencies, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate both sales and customer service acumen
- A desire to learn about (and work in) online marketing
- Excellent business, communication and development skills
- Ambition, intelligence, resourcefulness and honesty
- Excellent telephone manner
- Determination, tenacity, resilience and assertiveness
- Working in a team of amongst the most experienced, well connected online media professionals
- Joining a small but growing international company with offices in Sydney, London, New York, Dubai and Singapore
- Free training in all things ‘digital’ to enhance industry and practical knowledge
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please send your application to:
charlie.salter AT econsultancy.com
Please send a resume, salary expectations and covering letter explaining your suitability for the role.