Senior Search & Display Manager
Senior Search & Display Manager
London or Northampton
Competitive Salary & Package
Careers With The Power To Deliver
At Barclaycard, we believe that change is a good thing. We encourage new ideas and innovation, and are committed to keeping one step ahead of the competition and making payments simpler for our customers. We're always thinking ahead, and have exciting plans for the future.
As a Senior Search & Display Manager within Digital Offers at Barclaycard you will be accountable for driving new customer acquisition and offer pick from existing customers, directly through to our own site through Search and Display.
This will be achieved through:
* Optimisation and expansion through creative, bidding and expansion of search
* Developing long term Search and Display strategies, making key recommendations how both support each other and work separately to drive volume for Acquisition campaigns
* This will include working strategically with Google, display networks and our media agency to continuously improve existing activities, such as enhancing product positioning and seeking out new opportunities for growth
* Natural Search optimisation
* Use of Pay per click
What you'll need?
To achieve success in this role you will need proven experience of modern marketing techniques, an instinctive approach to matching customer wants with business propositions, strong ability to shape strategy and convert into tactical execution in a fast moving market, and a good breadth of competitive awareness and understanding, which drives significantly differentiated customer offering
Accountabilities will include:
* Build a fact-base of the channel and use customer insights and competitor activity to influence overall channel strategy
* Explore and test new and innovative opportunities within Search and Display, supported by digital agencies where appropriate in order to achieve UK cards growth objectives
* Produce monthly campaign briefs aligned to channel & product recruitment requirements
* Develop and manage forward key deliverables plan with digital agency or directly with external partners as required to deliver Internet acquisition targets
* Liaise with key business partners (MA & CRM) and the Product team to optimise value generation from product and channel
From Europe to the USA, and from Africa and the Middle East to the Far East, over 23 million Barclaycard customers enjoy the benefits of our innovative approach to business. Dedicated to success, our strong international growth has laid the foundation for an exciting future where we truly drive solutions that make payments simpler for all of our customers.
What you'll get in return?
This is your chance to make a career with a business that matches your aspirations to highly focused training and development opportunities. Competitive salaries and pension packages are standard, and we also offer private healthcare and above average holiday entitlements, so what are you waiting for?
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply for this position, use the following link: