Head of International Multi-Channel
An exciting leadership opportunity is currently available as a Head of International Multi-Channel for our leading international fashion client. A talented and experienced individual with a solid track record of success within multi-channel would thrive working within this expanding team.
Reporting to the Director of Multi-Channel Trading, you will directly lead the international online trading team and drive day-to-day sales via all international web sites. However, your main focus will be building and trading the existing international multi-channel and supporting future strategy.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
• Develop a matrix team across Business Development, Marketing (online and international), Operations (including Call Centre and Logistics) and Finance.
• Work collaboratively with the Business Development team to develop and continuously improve the international customer proposition.
• Be the expert on international competitors and develop plan to react appropriately.
• Undertake ongoing analysis to understand customer browsing and buying behaviour to identify opportunities to increase conversion.
• Effective website management to ensure products and promotions are culturally relevant and on-brand.
• Create an ongoing trade calendar of local activity that drives sales on a weekly basis.
• Write weekly, monthly and quarterly trading updates for all international sites.
• Work collaboratively with the Online and International Marketing teams to create plans that drive brand awareness, traffic and conversion e.t.c.
Key skills and experience you will need to apply:
• A proven track record of delivering e-commerce multi-channel strategy in international markets.
• Experience driving and delivering multi-channel strategy within localised territories e.g. Europe.
• Strong experience in team leadership and relationship management.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Steph Beattie at Beringer Tame, email@example.com or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.