HEAD OF E-COMMERCE
Tinc is a colourful, creative world of extraordinary stationery, gizmos and gadgets. Founded 18 months ago, the company has seen rapid growth with 3 UK retail (3 more opening this year) and 3 International dedicated Tinc outlets along with a fledgling eCommerce site.
Tinc has plans to continue this rapid growth over the next few years both in the UK and internationally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is currently in the retail sector and is looking to take the next career step. Initially the purpose of the role is to immediately improve the performance of the website generally, and then to devise and implement a strategy to ensure the long term growth and success of Tinc's e-commerce operation. Reporting directly to the MD and working alongside our existing creative team, the head of eCommerce will be commercially minded; have a creative outlook; be self-motivated and enthusiastic; work well in a small team and enjoy a challenge!
1) P&L responsble, to include setting budgets and targets and measuring performance against them.
2) Work to improve brand awareness through social media and other routes.
3) Review current procedures and operations and recommend and implement future strategic development.
4) Use of analytics and other measures to guage sucess or otherwise of specific initiatives and campaigns.
5) Work with the exisiting retail stores to exploit cross-promotion and data collection opportunities.
6) Ensure website is always up to date with new products, price and descriptions.
The successful candidate will have strong retail e-commerce trading experience, ideally within a bricks and mortar and ecommerce retailer. You will have a sound understanding of retail websites and their functionality. You will understand the value of building a brand and be strongly focused on customer satisfaction.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
If this is the role for you please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV, and remember to state your current salary and package.
No phone calls please.