Marketing Automation & Data Solutions Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of Digital and Database Marketers in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
Working across a core area of our business, the Marketing Automation & Data Solutions Manager is responsible for the following key areas:
- Create and promote best practice in lead-generation programs, lead-nurturing programs, lead scoring, CRM integration and automated communications programs.
- Build data integration and management templates using marketing automation tools; manage the implementation of tactical tasks associated with personalised landing pages, lead capture forms, advanced dynamic content in email campaigns and lead scoring rules.
- Extract data and key learning from analytics in order to recommend improvements to our lead-generation and nurturing programmes.
- Contribute to key departmental user groups to promote best practice and update stakeholders on projects
- Attend relevant supplier and industry user groups and conferences to keep a breadth of technological developments and current practices
This specialist marketing role would suit a competent Database Marketer or Marketing Automation specialist with previous experience of Eloqua or an equivalent platform.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced environment in a growing area of both the department and the business. With ample opportunity to work both autonomously and collaboratively within the department and with multiple stakeholders around the organisation, the successful candidate will be confident and excel at articulating their ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Competitive salary & bonus
- 29 Days Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
- Life Insurance (4x salary)
- Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)
- Experience in database marketing, marketing automation and/or analysis
- Experience using a marketing automation system – Eloqua, Marketo or equivalent
- Experience using Salesforce.com to capture, track and report on leads
- Strong analytical skills & ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with business intelligence and query technologies e.g. SQL, SPSS, SAP
- Experience with front-end development technologies e.g. HTML, XML, CSS will be desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Some supervisory experience is desired
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please apply using the link below: