Digital Account Director
To own the strategy and manage tactical delivery for a small number of the agency’s key accounts. Manage a team of account managers/executives to deliver clients’ marketing objectives through effective Search, Display and Social Media marketing. Focus and heritage in Display and Social a definite advantage, with solid understanding of Search and ability to manage Search professionals from a commercial perspective.
REPORTING TO: Head of Client Services
• Own the overall, multi-channel digital strategy for a handful of the agency’s key accounts
• Manage senior relationships and oversee day-to-day relationships with the client
• Responsible for overall delivery against contractual Service Level Agreements
• Manage and inspire team of account managers and account executives to deliver effective results for clients. Effectively manage talent pool to maximise performance.
• Ensure all accounts are resourced effectively and manage resourcing needs on on-going basis
• Cross-sell and upsell additional agency services to the client to deliver on business objectives
• Work with head of client services/head of planning to forecast revenue from client base
• Support business analyst by contributing to pitch materials and attending new business meetings where relevant
• Work with internal product development committees to develop best-in-breed digital offering
• Work with Finance Controller to ensure all internal client team reporting is accurate and timely
• Take part in agency knowledge-share sessions
• Build relationships with middle and senior client contacts and understand clients’ business objectives
• Take overall responsibility for meeting clients’ KPIs
• Manage client by KPI not channel. (A strong focus on channel planning and real time decision making is needed here!)
• Manage and support team members to effectively manage campaigns, troubleshoot problems and maximise performance
• Ensure unique’s outstanding service levels are maintained through effective communication schedules (quarterly reviews, meetings, conference calls, etc.)
• University Degree (or international equivalent).
• 4 – 5 years online experience minimum
• Excellent experience, knowledge and understanding of display media market, including current developments
• Excellent knowledge of overall online marketing mix including search, display, social &mobile
• Sound understanding of ad-server technologies (examples include Doubleclick & Mediaplex)
• Understanding of client side analytics packages highly desirable (Omniture, Coremetrics, GA)
• Ability to work independently and as part of team
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Mentoring or management experience desirable
• Maths Qualification (GCSE, A Level or international equivalent) desirable, along with evidence of mathematical competency
• Agency, Media Owner or Client Side experience essential
• Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Send your CV to email@example.com