Senior Online Marketing Manager
Who are we?
Investec is a distinctive specialist bank based on the edge of The City - opposite St.Paul’s cathedral.
This role forms part of the Group Online Marketing team which has responsibility for building our brand across all digital channels. The focus is on leveraging our sports sponsorship investment in English Test Cricket, The Investec Derby, Tottenham Hotspur and GB Ladies Hockey. We further provide broad online marketing support to other marketing teams (especially our colleagues based in South Africa) as well as other geographies and business units.
What’s our culture like?
Our company culture is very different to many other banks. Within the Group Marketing function it’s relaxed (no suits!), informal (we have the radio on in the background) and allows the individual the freedom to be creative and solution focused.
What to learn more? Visit here - www.investec.co.uk/about-investec/careers.html
Who are we looking for?
Firstly, you don’t need a financial services background. More than anything you need to be ‘out of the ordinary’. We look for team members who are confident, distinctive and often have varied and interesting backgrounds – both at work and personally. We look for individuals with strong interpersonal skills and who would flourish in our culture
You need to be flexible in your approach and demonstrate exceptional levels of self initiative - you will not be micro-managed.
We need someone who has a genuine passion about all things online – it’s probably something that influences your personal life as much as work.
What skills do we need?
We are looking for an all rounder with 5+ years experience across the entire online marketing discipline and you have the appetite to always learn more as the industry continues to rapidly change.
Specifically we need the following skills:
- Very strong online copywriting and editing skills – you’ll be responsible managing the creation of content on investec.com and other group websites and digital channels
- Understanding of core SEO principles and implementation.
- Comprehensive social media experience – you’ll be responsible for establishing our social media strategy and implementing from a group marketing perspective
- Experience managing all aspects of SEM and other online marketing campaigns
- Strong reporting experience with Google Analytics and general comfort with numbers
- External agency management experience
- Ideally - experience in using a CMS
- Ideally – a related degree and relevant post degree training/qualifications.
- You must have right to work in the UK
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please e-mail (no calls please) the hiring manager:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter explaining what makes you 'out of the ordinary' and most suitable for this specific role.