Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager (London / New York)
Join our world-class global marketing team! As Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will develop and implement acquisition marketing strategies which will attract digital & print subscribers to the FT, across all regions.
Reporting to the Head of Acquisition Marketing, they will lead the planning and execution of marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition. They will evaluate and recommend the appropriate methods for meeting the FT’s acquisition goals.
In addition, they will have the professional gravitas to coordinate diverse acquisition activities, grow brand status and presence in both established and emerging markets and collaborate effectively with senior stakeholders across the business.
• An accomplished, multi channel, consumer marketer.
• First class interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively; independently, as a member of a global team.
• Strong problem solving skills – supporting an ability to distil large amounts of data into action plans.
• Self-motivated and collaborative, with a desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Solid financial management and analysis skills and a demonstrable ability to manage spend effectively.
• Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality or impacting deadlines.
• Strong people management experience.
• Resourceful, reliable, energetic & optimistic.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please apply via our careers site: http://bit.ly/RgIqny