Senior Director Digital
This high profile leadership role carries responsibility for the development and delivery of current and future digital strategy across all brands. There are three key areas of responsibility.
Firstly, providing a senior level advocate for digital marketing teams, which sit within the brand organisation. This will be achieved through dedicated direct report digital marketing managers, driving synergies and sharing best practice across the digital campaigns and developing a strategic framework to support future digital initiatives.
Secondly, leading a team to liaise with the retail customers, helping them to drive online sales of product through providing thought leadership on best-in-class site merchandising, online marketing and promotions.
Thirdly, joining up digital marketing to the point of sale. Developing and delivering a digital strategy (which includes a clear focus on data and technology) to use digital technology and marketing to influence sales, and, to be able to measure that influence.
This will be a highly visible position within the organisation, with the drive for change coming from the Executive. After delivering success in the UK, it is highly likely that the role will then lead in driving the digital strategy across Europe.
The person in this role will shape the digital strategy for one of the worlds biggest FMCG groups and we are looking for a pretty special person.
• Digital/E-commerce: Deep experience of digital and ideally e-commerce.
• Leadership: worked in a senior leadership position where they effected a cultural change
Technology: Candidates must be technically aware, particularly mobile/e- commerce.
• Marketing: Candidates should have experience of working with, and possibly leading, digital marketing initiatives.
• Data: Candidates should have an advanced level of experience of developing and using customer data.
• Delivery: Candidates should have managed projects across multiple verticals
• Strategy: Candidates should have developed a strategy for a business that has needed to evolve to take advantage of digital technology and e-commerce channels.
• Entrepreneurial, Innovative and Knowledgable: Candidates must be embedded within the fast moving digital economy, well read with deep awareness of how digital and particularly mobile technology is changing the way retailers operate now and in future.
We are keen to consider applications from a variety of backgrounds but are particularly keen on people with strong e-commerce or retail experience.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply for this role or to find out more, please send a CV to Patrick Tame, email@example.com or call +44 (0)1256 881033.
Beringer Tame are a recruitment and headhunting company specialising in digital and e-commerce.