eMarketing Project Manager
Based on Queen Square, central Leeds, Web-Translations is a small yet multi-award winning web services agency, specialising in translation, web localisation, and international emarketing solutions. Working with a network of freelance translators and web developers, Web-Translations is committed to providing international online solutions to clients around the world looking to sell into non-English markets. Web-Translations prides itself on building long-term relationships with clients and industry partners, including: Timberland, Twinings, Citibank and The Dorchester Hotel Group.
This job is part of the production team for helping to promote multilingual websites. When we translate a website, it is important that we optimise and promote it so that our clients gain traffic from non-English markets and a return from their investment in translation.
We need an eMarketing Project Manager to provide:
Main Operational Responsibilities -
• Google Analytics and SERP reporting
• Keyword Research
• On-Page Optimisation
• PPC Campaign Creation & Management
• Link building strategies
• Support for Social Media profiles
Managerial Responsibilities -
• To recruit, train and manage freelance bloggers and social media promoters from various countries, for different clients
• To manage the activity and performance of freelance promoters
• To ensure that client sites reach the desired target traffic levels
• To demonstrate a clear cost-benefit for each freelance promoter
• Delegation of tasks in the online project management system
Required Technical Skills -
As well as possessing a high standard of English, the candidate must pass the following tests:
• SEO Test
• Ecommerce Test
• SEM Certification
Required Personal Skills -
• An intelligent problem solver, analytical, well organised with excellent communication skills
• Must be able to work independently meeting tight deadlines, as well as a part of a team
• Must be a loyal, hard working individual with good references
Skills and experience -
• Excellent communication with an aptitude for communicating across cultures
• At least 18 months experience of working with web projects
• Experience marketing and promoting websites
• Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
• Working knowledge of Wordpress
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools
Computing / web / marketing related degree
Desirable qualification: Google Analytics
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who are authorised to work for any UK employer.
Strictly no agencies
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Applications by email with covering letter outlining their suitability for this role.