This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic and determined individual looking to move up in their career. Our highly successful and well established retail client is looking to welcome an e-commerce professional with lots of passion for what they do into their team!
Reporting to the Head of E-commerce and Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination and running of the E-commerce website and ensuring the quality of the site is set and maintained to a high standard.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
• Develop the content and usability of the brand’s website to provide the customer with an easy to use e-commerce website inspired by the in-store shopping experience.
• Manage the communication of E-commerce projects to the business with particular emphasis on the project sponsors.
• Alongside the E-commerce Marketing Manager, develop and deliver an ‘Attract, Retain and Return’ strategy particularly focusing on ‘Retain’.
• Ensure best in class website experience through liaising with internal teams and external agencies to understand the customer and drive conversion.
• Ensure the systems are in place and fully implemented to enable Multi-Channel Retailing and International Trading.
• Present results of trials, multi variant testing, new technology e.t.c to Senior Management.
Key experience and skills required to apply:
• Good problem solving skills – can overcome issues, propose solutions and make commercial decisions.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work with others and influence and communicate effectively at all levels with effective stakeholder management.
• Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment.
• High attention to detail.
• Passion for online industry.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Steph Beattie at Beringer Tame, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.