Digital Product Manager
A brand new role has arisen at this online consumer finance brand, part of a hugely successful global financial services organisation, based in a fantastic Berkshire location.
A multi-million ATL campaign launched earlier this year supporting digital activity and the ambitious growth plans that are in place. They are currently smashing targets and as a result a fresh raft of investment has been allocated by the U.S. This will be largely used to recruit more expertise and increase budget in specialist Digital Marketing, E-Commerce and Product Development areas. Their proposition is innovative and brings something fresh to the market, which, coupled with a talented and hard-working team is why they are seeing such fantastic growth and success.
We are seeking a talented Web Producer to be responsible for the management and development of the B2C website as well as online implementation of new products and applications to the site.
• Take the lead on scoping and shaping changes to the B2C website, new tools and the user experience for online projects, as required; ensuring that we follow web best practice and are being customer focused at all times.
• Support the Web Content Manager and team members from all departments and TPAs in delivering development improvement needed to support new page layout and campaign changes, managing the end to end development production process; ensuring resources are allocated, plans created, progress monitored against key milestones and proactively communicate to key stakeholders.
• Drive plans to improve the design, navigability and user experience of the website to maximise transaction potential and increase online customer experience.
• Work closely with many areas of the business such as the Mobile Delivery Manager, Content Delivery Manager, Analytics and Control Manager, Product, Marketing, Compliance, Legal and IT teams.
• Manage the technology aspects of the online implementation of new products and services in partnership with IT OPS team, ensure the site reliability and stability are maintained consistently.
• Ensure that Web User Experience guidelines are implemented consistently, on time and on brief.
• Responsible for solution delivery strategy of other web entities - blogs, plug-ins, mini-sites, viral games, sales centre interface, customer login area etc---.
• Manage delivery data feeds between the company and 3rd parties (including aggregators and product providers) with support from IT OPS.¬.
• Work with Analysis and Control Manager to build and maintain a robust regression testing process
• Manage A/B and MVT testing activities delivery by working with our third party supplier; agree to a testing roadmap with the key stakeholders, and analyse and communicate results; identify and recommend improvements to optimize web content, applications and campaigns and gain stakeholder buy-in.
• Define key web metrics and measurements and frequency of analysis and reporting with Analysis and Control Manager; Liaise with Analysis and Control Manager to constantly shape and refine the development, production and distribution of reports, KPI packs and dashboards in line with business needs.
Source and manage third party relationships:
• Represent the company and develop productive relationships with our third party suppliers operational interactions;
• Ensure the service quality and verify cost submitted by the third party suppliers on invoicing against agreed spend;
• Nurture an effective network of key individuals within potential third party suppliers.
• Review and recommend regulatory & legislative changes and ensure their incorporation where necessary.
• Bachelor Degree required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Webmaster, Web/Digital Producer, Digital Product Manager or similar role
• Proven experience as a successful, respected Scrum Master. Knowledge of AGILE development.
• Proven experience of delivering significant web changes growing business results
• Experience in managing and providing direction to internal and external teams.
• A desire and skill set to work in a high-energy start-up environment. Self-motivated, driven with a demonstrated thirst for constant learning
• Knowledge of HTML and experience in utilizing/managing a CMS.
• Experience and interest in website usability, creating inspiring visual design and delivering superior online user experiences. Comfortable with web analytics, usability research, UX best practice and MVT and A/B/n split tests.
• Proven track record of successful experience in managing the development of B2C transactional websites.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Position: Digital Product Manager
Salary: £45k - £55k + excellent benefits
Location: Thames Valley
Contact: Daniel Pincott
Referral Reward: £450
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!