E-commerce Marketing Manager
This is a brilliant opportunity for an e-commerce marketing professional wanting to take the next step in their career. Our client is a sophisticated and fun fashion brand with an impressive e-commerce department, looking to welcome a new E-commerce Marketing Manager into their successful team!
Reporting to the Head of E-commerce, you will be responsible for delivering the e-commerce strategy in line with business objectives and targets to maximise ROI. You will manage functional development of the site and fulfilment of products to ensure full lifecycle is relevant, engaging and on-brand.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
• Working with commercial partners to pursue innovations and technical developments that acquire unique web and store traffic through other channels such as mobile and iPhone application.
• Overall responsibility for annual web marketing and traffic acquisition strategy taking into consideration the overall brand marketing objectives.
• Managing the overall retention strategy for existing customers.
• Developing the online and to some degree offline CRM strategy and implement through the team.
• Managing and overseeing the launch of new projects on the website.
• Overall responsibility for the PPC, SEO and affiliate strategy managing commission rate and fees as appropriate.
• Working with merchandising to complete analysis for monthly web meeting and monthly exec pack.
• Managing the Digital Marketing and Content Executive and the Website Co-ordinator.
• Responsible for overall relationship with suppliers.
Key experience and skills required to apply:
• Thorough understanding of websites and their functionality, CMS platforms, eMarketing, SEO, PPC and ideally HTML.
• High degree of computer literacy in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint).
• Ideally experienced in a retail environment and at least 2 years experience in a commercial e-commerce environment.
• Knowledge and experience in analytics packages including Google.
• Knowledge of Coremetrics would be advantageous.
• Good trading knowledge and experience – able to drive trade based on general knowledge and new innovations.
• Highly numerate and analytical with excellent attention to detail.
• Highly organised and a team player.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Steph Beattie at Beringer Tame, email@example.com or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.