Ecommerce Technical Assistant
About the Company...
A high street retail chain with over 150 stores nationwide, an ecommerce website and mail order arm within the DIY sector. An employer with a great team culture; recognised as a top employer; provides great benefits and a fantastic career progression.
About the Role...
• To support the ecommerce trading and digital marketing teams with all technical requirements online.
• Liaise with and mange ecommerce and digital marketing supplier relationships.
• Design, develop and implement testing plans for the delivery of new ecommerce functionality online.
• Develop specifications and requirements documents to meet the needs of the internal stakeholders.
• Project Manage the delivery of functional developments to the ecommerce site.
• Raise technical support queries with technology suppliers and ensure they are followed through to a satisfactory solution.
• Web Master skill sets from within an ecommerce environment is essential
• Experience of Ecommerce CMS systems like Venda or similar is essential
• Knowledge of technical development / coding languages such as HTML / CSS / JQuery / Java Script / Access and MySQL are required.
• Web Development coding skills are desirable, but not essential.
• Understanding and experience of SEO requirements for a website are required.
• Understanding of accessibility and usability best practice would be beneficial
• Technical project management skills would be beneficial.
• Experience and knowledge of all things ecommerce, online marketing and mobile is ideal.
• Ability to prioritise, pay attention to detail, manage people and resolve technical issues is a must.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
We'd love to talk to you more about this role so give me, Bobby Shah, a call on 07921 040638 or email me your CV on email@example.com