Our client is one of the most well-respected media brands in the UK with an award winning, cutting-edge proposition. They are a thought leader when it comes to innovation and applying leading technology when looking for new ways in which to engage with their online audience.
Working as part of the web analytics team you will provide analysis, insight and reporting of various interactive services to various internal stakeholders to enable them to make informed decisions across commercial, product, and content activities.
• Being a key member in the team responsible for complete and reliable measurement of all areas of Online
• Analysis, insights, product support and end-user support, as well as all communication of digital stats to the business
• Being an expert in the company’s reporting tools and how they are used and deployed
• Deploying web analytics at the next level – handling live streaming and highly interactive content across a range of platforms
• Liaising with senior and product management to understand and advise on their reporting requirements
• Provide implementation requirements and advice to internal and external development teams
• Maintain and continuously improve analytics by making sure all projects are tagged and best-practice implementation techniques are used on all online platforms
• Support product, editorial, strategy and marketing teams with their reporting and analytics needs
• Lead the efforts on measurement of new projects and platforms (e.g. IPTV, apps)
• Developing user training for relevant members of the team
• Promoting best practices in online metrics and reporting
• Inform the Digital Analytics roadmap
We are looking for a highly capable Digital Analyst with the ability to engage effectively with internal stakeholders. You will be able to convey complex technical information in a simple, commercial and usable format. You will have proven experience of using insight to deliver business solutions and shape strategy, have demonstrable experience in web analytics and ideally be used to working with tools such as Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Comscore, Maxymiser or similar.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Digital Analyst
Salary: £40-45k + Excellent Benefits
Contact: Zumar Dean
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!