Digital Analytics Manager
Managing all digital channel analytics capability and maximising toolsets, in addition to channel data integrity and provision, is at the core of this exciting role. As Digital Analytics Manager reporting to the Head of Digital Solutions, you’ll be the expert, leading on how channel analytics work, what is reported and tracked and how we can evolve to support the changing needs of the business.
Key accountabilities within the Digital Analytics Manager role include;
• Expert understanding in digital channel analytics tool
• Manage strategic development of analytics tools
• Management of channel tracking data and pixel deployment
• Owning access to the tools and ensuring optimisation
• Managing third parties to ensure the best analytics tools are evolved for Whitbread’s needs
• Leading the channel privacy compliance agenda to ensure we stay safe
• Supporting heads of department, their business teams and IS programme teams, in addition to our many outlets and external partners/suppliers.
You will have a proven track record of digital channel measurement and KPI reporting, in addition to the management of third party suppliers and consultancy houses. You’ll also need a real grasp of mobile application tagging, tracking and measurement. Your in-depth understanding of marketing and business channels will complement your ability to support analytics provision across multiple suppliers, toolsets and channels.
As Digital Analytics Manager, your skills and experience will include;
• Understanding of analytics and associated tracking technologies
• Understanding of marketing and business channel acquisition
• Ability to manage 3rd party and internal delivery within a matrix structure
• An expert understanding of the Adobe Marketing Site – both as a user and in a management/ optimisation role
• Experience of managing and optimising GA implementations
• Working knowledge of web development and web debugging technologies.
An exceptional analyst with good attention to detail and an advanced problem solver, with excellent communications skills, planning skills. You will be adept at driving change and have the influencing and stakeholder management skills to make it happen.
Whitbread’s vision is to be market leader in everything we do. With 40,000 people worldwide and serving 11 million customers every month at 1,800 outlets nationwide, we’re already renowned for our household name brands: Premier Inn; Beefeater; Table Table; Brewers Fayre; Taybarns, and Costa Coffee. So we attract the highest calibre people, whom we nurture, support and develop to help them fulfil their potential.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Click the following link for more information: