Digital Development Analyst
Join a team driving leading-edge Channel Analytics capability for Whitbread
As Digital Development Analyst reporting to the Digital Development Manager, you will be an expert on digital explanation, advising on the impact of change and optimisation solution design and responsible for managing the development pipeline for our digital capability within our IS department, according to business priority. This will entail managing the full development life cycle of change requests, including business benefit management, through to implementation, and ensuring that our digital applications capabilities and processes are simple and easy to use.
Key accountabilities within the Digital Development Analyst role include;
• Managing delivery through third party development partners
• Acting as guardian of digital applications, ensuring solutions are robust and implementation non-disruptive
• Business Analysis and planning
• Implement changes to time budget and change management processes
• Documentation and reporting
• You will also provide expert support to the business and IS service delivery teams, support understanding of digital technologies and help shape innovative solutions and capabilities.
Your skills and experience will include;
• Strong understanding of digital analytics and optimisation tools and processes (Adobe Marketing Suite and Site catalyst)
• Experience of working in a transactional digital business
• Understanding of applications and full development life cycle
• Understanding of project management lifecycle and digital solution design
• strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Management of third party development capabilities within a transactional digital business
• good stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to challenge the business
Thriving in a fast-paced environment, you will be a strong team player, and have the ability to interpret complex customer and financial data. The Digital Development Analyst will have good stakeholder and third party management skills and excellent communication skills with a strong passion of working within the digital business.
Whitbread’s vision is to be market leader in everything we do. With 40,000 people worldwide and serving 11 million customers every month at 1,800 outlets nationwide, we’re already renowned for our household name brands: Premier Inn; Beefeater; Table Table; Brewers Fayre; Taybarns, and Costa Coffee. So we attract the highest calibre people, whom we nurture, support and develop to help them fulfil their potential.