Digital Development Manager
Delivering all business change across the Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants digital channels, to support strategic initiatives within the business is the key to this exciting and challenging role. As Digital Development Manager managing a team of 4 Digital Development Analysts and reporting to the Head of Digital Solutions, you will lead the creation of compelling digital solutions to support channel growth and share. This will involve translating business needs into robust requirement sets to ensure business objectives are met and financial benefits realised.
Key accountabilities within the Digital Development Manager role include:
• Expert in digital applications and solution set
• Managing implementation of cross-system changes, ensuring robust stakeholder engagement
• using your expert knowledge of the digital solution set to advise on current and future business capability
• Manage key relationships with business stakeholders within IS & WHR
• Successfully implement projects and change through requirements development and delivery to plan and budget
• Provide governance and change oversight
• Supporting the business and IS service delivery teams
• Managing the development roadmaps against the digital channels, working with suppliers to implement these.
The Digital Development Manager will have proven experience of digital channel management, development and operational support. This will encompass multi-project management skills and a profound grasp of the digital application landscape and development lifecycle. You will have proven experience with delivering on £multi-million budgets, and have experience of mobile channel development – web and applications.
Your experience will include:
• In depth understanding of digital applications and development life cycle
• Good grounding of technology direction and innovation
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• The willingness to challenge/influence the business
• The ability to manage third party and internal delivery within a matrix structure
• Excellent stakeholder management at senior level.
• Strong line management and people skills will be supported by a project management qualification to Practitioner level.
Whitbread’s vision is to be market leader in everything we do. With 40,000 people worldwide and serving 11 million customers every month at 1,800 outlets nationwide, we’re already renowned for our household name brands: Premier Inn; Beefeater; Table Table; Brewers Fayre; Taybarns, and Costa Coffee. So we attract the highest calibre people, whom we nurture, support and develop to help them fulfil their potential.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
For more information click the following link: