New Channels Assistant Development Manager (Ref: SB/KN)
This is a fantastic new opportunity to join our leading multi-channel retail client as a New Channels Assistant Development Manager.
As the successful candidate of this exciting new position, you will assist with the development and delivery of our clients New Channels offering. You will create shopping experiences, which delight the customers in new ways, with a primary goal of improving brand perception and driving incremental sales.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
• Creation of new concepts and ideas from idea to paper proposal to project.
• On-going input to multi-channel strategic development.
• Continuous market evaluation and futuring – understanding of what agencies, technology companies and retailers are building.
• Delivery of key projects creating differentiated but commercial multi-channel experiences and journeys.
• Delivery of milestones in conjunction with key stakeholders, including identification of interdependencies and maximisation of opportunities to deliver ROI.
• Defining and implementing agreed processes to deliver varied projects across the company.
Key skills and experience required to apply:
• A Creative marketing/business development background.
• Knowledge of multi-channel commerce, leading edge retail developments.
• Experience of managing clients or projects.
• Proven track record of managing complex change.
• Proven track record of managing complex data and customer data.
• Experience of working in a cross functional environment.
• Ability to think logically, analyse situations and engage diverse stakeholders whilst keeping the customer front of mind.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Steph Beattie at Beringer Tame, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.