HR e-Marketing Manager
Who we are
At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The headquarters in Basel is one of Roche’s largest sites, over 8,000 people from approximately 80 countries work at Roche Basel. Favored by its geographic location in the heart of Europe, the Basel area is one of the most dynamic economic regions in Switzerland — a great place to live and work.
HR Marketing & Employer Branding is a business function of Human Resources in the Pharmaceuticals Division and is engaged in external and internal HR marketing and communication initiatives. The role holder will be accountable for the development and execution of integrated, end to end e-marketing activities, ensuring they are state-of-the-art, scalable, sustainable, talent focused, cost efficient and effective. The tasks and responsibilities are:
• Creation and implementation of all HR online marketing activities (planning, budget, content, concept, execution, reporting, controlling)
• Responsible for Swiss careers website
content and design development in close cooperation with an online agency, employer brand manager and other internal specialists
• Further development and maintenance of the
HR intranet site (content, structure, look and feel, maintenance)
• Execution of Roche’s Social Media Strategy(e.g. on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter) and development of e-marketing campaigns and other electronic advertising activities
• Search Engine Marketing optimization and use of online analytics (e.g. Google) to drive online marketing activities
• Stakeholder and resource management & back-up team members
• Online channel- and agency-, vendor- management as also specialist advice & consultancy for internal client groups
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
As successful candidate you hold a degree in Marketing, e-Marketing, New Media or Online Project Management, gained 3-5 years professional experience in online marketing and have a strong expertise of all internet, social media, online tools and trends. Additionally you possess the following competencies:
• In-depth knowledge in developing best-in-class online branding, marketing, website projects, search engine and social media marketing
• Digital native with technical expertise in various web technologies and systems
• Ability to implement projects autonomously
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
• High sense for quality and professional management of administrative tasks
• Self-motivated, team-oriented, open to communicate and customer-focused with the capability to act within a matrix organization
• Excellent written and verbal German and English skills
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button below.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Job ID.: 00403700
Who to contact
Phone +41 61 688 7503