Social Media Manager
Our client is an internationally recognised charitable foundation. They provide services for a significant number of people each year and in order to continue with their work they are looking to expand their digital team and are recruiting for a talented Social Media Manager who can drive brand awareness and subsequently increase revenue.
• Working with various internal stakeholders, develop and execute specific social media campaigns and messages that directly support the business objectives.
• Develop and deliver the social media content in parallel with campaign teams.
• Deliver social media campaign assets.
• Participate in the campaign creative process.
• Manage the briefing of creative & media agencies.
• Develop of media plans with media agencies.
• Manage the delivery of localised campaign assets.
• Manage and track online campaign performance against KPIs.
• Develop and support content creation and manage relationships with key online communities.
• Establish a listening and response strategy for social media sites and forums - including response and escalation plan, internal workflows, tools and reporting.
• Evaluate the performance of social media campaigns against set objectives.
• Manage allocated budgets relating to social media activities.
We’re looking for candidates with an in-depth understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing, including an excellent knowledge of customer engagement and social media. You should have proven experience in developing and implementing top class social media strategies and digital communications campaigns. Strong copywriting skills are important and the client is happy to consider applicants from any vertical market although experience in the Charity or Not for Profit sector would be advantageous.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
Position: Social Media Manager
Salary: £30k - £35k + Excellent Benefits
Contact: Charlie Allen
Tel: 0207 4921848
Referral Reward: £200
Just Digital Ltd is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you’re a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!