Senior Product Manager
Our client is the fastest growing UK provider of cloud-based multi-channel, analytics and mobile solutions to the retail sector. They develop long-term partnerships with leading retailers and brand-owners providing them with retail expertise, software solutions and managed services that help them grow their online and multi-channel revenues exponentially.
2013 will be another year of impressive expansion in terms of customer base, headcount and, in particular, the product portfolio. To achieve their product objectives, our client is looking to hire an exceptional Senior Product Manager, with product management and marketing skills, who is passionate about the online retail market and the technology that underpins it.
• Develop, manage and evolve the commerce platform product set and proposition so that it is differentiated in the market
• Manage all aspects of product introduction and ‘in-life’ management for the product and proposition
• Work with the marketing team to ensure that all required sales and marketing assets are developed and maintained
• Create and contribute to the development of sales tools such as presentations and white papers and actively support sales processes
• Promote the capabilities of the product portfolio to relevant customers, journalists and analysts
• Position and champion third party products internally and to customers to maximise the added value and revenue opportunity of those components
• Provide the primary commercial interface to technology partners and seek to grow the relationship based on joint marketing events and similar
• Help evolve the corporate strategy, with specific input to the product vision, definition and differentiation for the company
• Significant experience in a hybrid product management / product marketing role within a high-growth SAAS technology environment
• Deep domain knowledge of multi-channel retailing / ecommerce
• Experience of managing technology partners an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly around influencing and negotiation - the right candidate will evangelise their portfolio and champion investment needs at every level within the business
• Desire to join an organisation that’s entrepreneurial and constantly evolving and the ability to adapt and thrive in such an environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s leading providers of commerce technology and analytics. An excellent earnings package and the opportunity to play a key role in the direction of the company are available to the successful candidate. To apply please send your CV in Word or PDF format by clicking on 'Apply' above
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply please send your CV in Word or PDF format to the link below -