This is a very exciting opportunity for an E-commerce Manager looking to take the next step in their career. Our luxury retail client are looking for a hands-on and enthusiastic E-commerce manager to join their team.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for maximising the business performance of all online marketing channels and eCommerce through effective leadership, marketing, content management and customer service.
Key responsibilities for the role:
• Management of budgets and driving business growth in line with sales targets.
• Analysis of financial, operational and market data to identify trends and leading indicators.
• Creation and execution of an eCommerce and online marketing strategy and operational plan.
• Responsible for the look and feel of the website including all imagery and copy.
• Management and responsibility for all online marketing channels and activity for online and customer service.
• Oversee and manage the operations of e-commerce and online marketing including handling emails, vendor management, and delivery against project timeframes.
• Managing all direct customer enquiries from across the business.
Key skills and experience required to apply:
• Experience of working in an E-commerce Manager position with a retail focus.
• Team management experience.
• Strong customer service experience.
• A hands-on approach.
Contact / Application Details
The advertiser has specified that Recruitment Agencies may NOT contact them regarding this position.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Kaleigh Scott at Beringer Tame, email@example.com or call 01256 881033.
Beringer Tame specialise in online marketing and e-commerce jobs.